With over 65,000 people entering the building each year The Plough makes a positive economic impact on the region, attracting locals and visitors alike from near and far. We want to share that economic impact with our Business Supporters.
Your business can join the many local businesses currently supporting us.
Why should you become a Plough Business Supporter?
- In return for modest financial support, Business Supporters are thanked in the Plough Programme via a free 1/6 page full colour advert.
- Your support will be highlighted in our regular Supporters Newsletter ‘Plough-On’ which is distributed to 1,300 discerning Plough Supporters.
- All business support will be acknowledged within the building on the Business Supporters Board in the foyer of the Arts Centre and on this page of our website. In addition, they will have the option of an enhanced listing on this page of our website.
- Business Supporters will not only bask in the warm glow of supporting an arts charity in the heart of the community. Your association with this thriving arts and community centre, which has won the affection and support of thousands of local people across the region, will likely have a positive economic impact on your business.
How much does it cost?
Plough Business Supporters donate £300 per year, which includes the 'free' advert in the Programme and the listing on this page.
For a small additional donation of only £50 per year, Business Supporters may also provide a logo and a brief line of descriptive text for an enhanced listing on this page which includes a direct link to their own website. Given the popularity and status of The Plough website, this represents a valuable opportunity for the supporter to significantly boost the visibility of their own website.
Details of your free advert.
- As a thank you to our Business Supporters you will have 1/6 x A5 page in the Plough Programme to advertise your business/products or simply say ‘happy to support the Plough Arts Centre’ etc. (The space is 6cm wide x 6.5cm tall)
- We print 20,000 Programmes each season (2 per year) which are distributed widely across the region.
- The Programme is mailed to over 6,000 people who have actively requested to receive it.
- Copy deadline is the end of January and July for the following issue of the Programme.
- Copy can be altered, if required, for each new programme.
- Images/copy (jpegs/word docs) can be e-mailed to email@example.com or posted to The Plough.
Are there further ways to support the Plough?
Yes! We welcome support for specific live events or for particular strands of our programme such as The Plough Youth Theatre, Ploughcappella, gallery exhibitions, outreach projects, The Plough Prize poetry competition etc etc.
Outreach Live Events.
Each summer we programme high profile live events in the 450 seat festival marquee at R.H.S. Garden Rosemoor. Recent events include Seth Lakeman, Barbara Dickson, Ruby Turner, The Fisherman’s Friends, The Big Chris Barber Band, The Manfreds, Show of Hands. We also programme events at Hartland Abbey, Arlington Court (NT), Castle Drogo (NT), Devon Hall Bideford, Castle Hill Filleigh, Badock Gdns Holsworthy, Manor Green Lynmouth, Tapeley Park Bideford and many other beautiful open-air venues.
Event sponsors receive:
- Publicity for your company on all promotional material for the event
- Acknowledgment of the sponsorship on the night from the stage
- Up to 10 Free tickets for your guests (Value up to £300)
- A VIP area for you to entertain your guests during the evening.
- The opportunity to promote your goods/services at the event.
How do I join?
To become a Plough Business Supporter or for further information please contact