With over 65,000 people entering the building each year The Plough makes a positive economic impact on the region, attracting locals and visitors alike from near and far. We want to share that economic impact with our Business Supporters Your business can join the many local businesses currently supporting us.
Why should you become a Plough Business Supporter?
There are many tangible benefits but the association of your name with one of the most creative arts organisations in northern Devon says something about your business values. We're a charity at the heart of the community, creating positive partnerships with many other organisations that support families and young people, the elderly and isolated, people with severe disabilities and those caring for them. The arts are a force for positive change in our area and by supporting us you play a part in that support.
.. and those tangible benefits?
- All Business Supporters are thanked in the Plough Programme via a full colour advert. The programme is printed twice a year and sent out to our extensive (6,000 strong) mailing list and provided to many arts and tourist destinations across the county. Around 17,000 programmes are printed so that's a lot of eyes on your ad!
- Your support will be highlighted in our bi- annual newletter ‘Plough-On’ which is distributed to around 2,000 Plough Supporters.
- Your businesses name will be displayed on the Business Supporters board in the foyer of the Arts Centre - seen by everyone who visits us.
- Your logo and a description of your business will feature on our Business Supporters page of the website and your logo and a link to your own website will also feature on our home page.
- You will be invited to a FREE business event twice a year with an entertaining speaker and often a second speaker with some business hints and tips. Together with a warm Plough welcome some drinks and 'small eats' it makes a pleasant evening and an opportunity to network and promote your business.
How much does it cost?
Are there further ways to support the Plough?
Yes! We welcome support for specific live events or for particular strands of our programme such as The Plough Youth Theatre, Ploughcappella, gallery exhibitions, outreach projects, The Plough Prize poetry competition and our open air theatre programme.
Open Air Theatre
Each summer we programme high profile live events in the 450 seat festival marquee at R.H.S. Garden Rosemoor. Recent events include Seth Lakeman, Barbara Dickson, Ruby Turner, The Fisherman’s Friends, The Big Chris Barber Band, The Manfreds, Show of Hands. We also programme events at Hartland Abbey, Arlington Court (NT), Castle Drogo (NT), Devon Hall Bideford, Castle Hill Filleigh, Badock Gdns Holsworthy, Manor Green Lynmouth, Tapeley Park Bideford and many other beautiful open-air venues.
Event sponsors receive:
- Publicity for your company on all promotional material for the event
- Acknowledgment of the sponsorship on the night from the stage
- Up to 10 Free tickets for your guests (Value up to £300)
- A VIP area for you to entertain your guests during the evening.
- The opportunity to promote your goods/services at the event.
Contact Julie Cooke for details on [email protected] or call 01805 622 552